ABOVE: SCENES FROM OUR RECENT TCI
AT GLOBAL OUTFITTERS, WE DESIRE TO WORK WITH THE LOCAL CHURCH TO HELP TRAIN, EQUIP AND SEND OUT WORKERS FOR THE SAKE OF HIS NAME. THE CHRIST INSTITUTE CONFERENCE WAS OUR FIRST OFFERING TO AREA CHRISTIAN LEADERS AS WE OPENED “THE GO CENTER” AND DEDICATED IT TO CHRIST COMPLETELY.
WHAT IS TCI?
- The Christ Institute (TCI) explores a transformative biblical vision of Christ and His supremacy.
- TCI empowers leaders to foster Christ Awakening movements where they live.
- TCI prepares the participants to become Christ proclaimers as a way of ministry.
- TCI addresses the greatest crisis in the Church, the crisis of Christology.
- TCI equips Christian leaders to confront and cure this crisis.
- Each 2-hour session draws on decades of global, interdenominational ministry.
- Each session includes: worship, teaching, Q&A, small group activities, and prayer.
- All components of the TCI curriculum have been field-tested for many years.
- TCI is an intensive conference consisting of nine dynamic intensive sessions.
For 35 years, David Bryant has been defined by many as a “messenger of hope” and a “Christ-proclaimer” to the Church throughout the world. David has formerly served as pastor, minister-at-large with Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship, President of Concerts of Prayer International, Chairman of America’s National Prayer Committee, and National Director of Perspectives for the U.S. Center for World Missions. David is an author who coined the term “World Christian”.
Currently, David provides leadership to Proclaim Hope! whose mission is to foster and serve a nationwide Christ-awakening throughout churches of America.
David and his wife Robyne call New York City their home. Read more about David & his ministry at:
PREMISE: To live the Christian life we must be properly focused on God's Son for ALL He is right now. From that flows true repentance, faith, worship, discipleship, & witness.
REALITY: Too often what passes for Christianity is “Christless" self help talk ...we have a CRISIS of thinking too much of ourselves and too little of the wonders of Christ.”
Goals of The Christ Institute:
- To see, know, and love the reigning Jesus as we never have before!
- To explore fostering God-given “Christ Awakening movements” where we live...and beyond.
Session 1: Introduction (The Crisis, the Consequential Christology and the Christ Awakening)
Session 2: Who Christ is TO us (Divinity, personhood, character, our identity & destiny)
Session 3: Who Christ is FOR us (Incarnation, Crucifixion, Resurrection, Ascension)
Session 4: Who Christ is OVER us (creation, history, rulers, powers, peoples, Church)
Session 5: Who Christ is BEFORE us (into the Future, Heavens, Promises, Nations)
Session 6: Who Christ is WITHIN us (the Spirit among us with focus, fullness, fervor)
Session 7: Who Christ is THROUGH us (ministry, mission, miracles, Kingdom advance)
Session 8: Who Christ is UPON us (Consummation, approximations, accelerations)
Session 9: Fostering Christ Awakening movements (what, how, why, who)
Session 10: Strategizing the Movements (Possible next steps, alone or together)